Thursday 7 June 2012

Wishing GB & I all the best

LLCGA members wish Pamela Pretswell and her fellow team mates all the best in their quest to win the Curtis Cup. The Competition begins at Nairn Golf Club tomorrow.
Pamela made her Curtis Cup debut at Massachusetts two years ago when the home side won 12 ½ - 7 ½. Great Britain and Ireland last tasted victory in Killarney in 1996. “But I think we have a great chance this weekend,” said the lone Scot in the team. “We have all been playing well and produced some great wins. “Personally, I think it is a massive advantage for me to have been there before. You learn so much from a Curtis Cup and I have improved a lot since two years ago. “I have now finished university and am concentrating fully on golf. The swing changes I started making with my new coach, Alan Murdoch, last year are now really kicking in.”